Thank you for being willing to give us feedback on the plans for the NEW Cast K and T eXperience programme which is based on the feedback we have received over the past two years and in alignment with the vision and mission of the UWPIAA.
The past two years, Casts K and T did not have full days of activities. There were 3 or 4 partial days of activities with two meals, and were offered for $220 for K and $275 for T. The all new K / T eXperience is a 6 day fully immersive programme. If applying for these programmes your child / children will be involved in activities on and off site with their leaders for all 8 – 10 hours daily. Those who sign up will be committing to full participation.
Separately, for alumni who wish their child(ren) to experience reunion with them – they can opt to register them as child attendees. They may spend time with their parents and fellow cast /crew mates and others by following the general attendee schedule.
The K / T eXperience is a mini-UWP experience that requires full attendance.
Please take a look at what is being offered, and let us know your thoughts.
- Six full days of scheduled activities
- Qualified international UWP alumni leaders and production staff will deliver UWP age-appropriate curriculum
- Family medieval experience
- A fun day that includes orientation and lunch in the most spectacular medieval surroundings (one guardian / parent per K / T participant may attend). Second Adult may register at €80.
- Cast T-shirt included
- Lunch and snacks daily
- Dinner on the K / T show night
- Accompany parent / guardian to their era dinner
- Full activity / watersports day at the university activity centre
- Cultural and educational sessions Tuesday – Saturday a.m.
- Production workshops Tuesday – Friday p.m.
- Local transportation
- Community service with local participants