Get ready for Reunion SUPERSIZED…
You asked and we listened!
You wished for:
- More time to hang out
- Different locations
- Diverse offerings
- Meeting more alumni from other eras
- Family-friendly budget options
- Accommodation options at various price points
- Fun activities for your children
- The popular elements of reunion to remain
- Continued learning
- Time for conversations with friends—old and new
- A chance to travel and explore new cultures
We are working on:
- All the best parts of reunion as you know it—including Era Shows
- Dancing to the famous UWP Survival Band
- Day tours to Kilarney and the famous Ring of Kerry
- A chance to wake up at the Cliffs of Moher
- Meetings with the Islanders in the Gaelic-speaking island of Inis Oir
- Supersized Cast K & T experiences—week-long cultural learning, fun, and performing opportunities.
- Free time with your cast/crew and family to explore the Shannon region.
- Irish music & dance
Annual Alumni Week Update
We are close to opening registration for 2024, and wanted to share some information to help with cast conversations as you discuss and plan ahead.
- There will be three choices for accommodation, which all include breakfast in the room rate—Campus accommodation and two hotels close to campus.
- Public transportation brings you right to campus, however it really helps us all if you opt to stay on campus.
- As always, day passes and concert hall evening tickets will be available only if capacity permits, beginning August 1st.
- Children 4 to 17yrs may be registered to attend OR may choose to participate in the newly launched Xperience K & T—a week long programme August 5th – 10th.
Thursday, August 1st – Sunday, August 4th
Optional Study Group to Northern Ireland
- An immersive experience in the communities in Belfast with local facilitator looking at the peace process.
- Numbers are very limited—book immediately if interested!
Monday, August 5th
- “Welcome to Limerick” day, city tours and an Irish evening!
- Launch of Xperience K & T with “Family Day” and orientation.
Tuesday, August 6th to Friday, August 9th
- Educational sessions and workshops
- Daily Xperience K & T programmes
- Fun golf with friends
- Era dinners & 60s disco
- Community service with local partners
- Cast time, rehearsals, cast photography
- “Celebrating Origins, Connections & Service” (includes awards and era performances) Thursday
- “Our Fun, Family, and Future” (The J. Blanton Belk Outstanding Alumnus/Alumna Award and era performances) Friday
Optional Daily Tours to:
- Cliffs of Moher & Inis OÍrr
- Kilkenny & Waterford city including Waterford Crystal Center
- Galway City
Saturday, August 10th
- Medieval experience at Bunratty Castle
- Dance party with the renowned and much requested Survival Band
Sunday, August 11th
Optional UWPIAA Journey on… Travel Programme
- Arrival in Edinburgh: August 11, 2024
- Departure from London: August 16, 2024